BASF supports NAAA
Looking After the Interests of the Ag Aviation Industry
The National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) represents more than 1,500 aerial applicator pilots and business owners, and BASF is proud to be a contributing sponsor for this organization and its fine and important work.
Visit the NAAA site to learn more about NAAA.
NAAREF: Advancing the Science of Aerial Application
The National Agricultural Aviation Research and Education Foundation (NAAREF) is a nonprofit organization set up to promote and foster research, technology transfer and advanced education among aerial applicators, allied industries, government agencies and academic institutions.
- Click here to learn more about NAAREF.
PAASS: Keeping Pilots at the Top of Their Game
NAAA developed the Professional Aerial Applicators Support System (PAASS) to educate pilots about safety, security and drift mitigation. PAASS is committed to reaching every aerial applicator in the U.S. with the latest information regarding these issues.
- Click here to find out more about PAASS.
NAAA/BASF Agricultural Aviation Scholarship Program
Administered by the NAAA, this scholarship program is made possible through an educational grant from BASF. The goal of the scholarship is to bring new pilots into Agricultural Aviation and help fund their training. Each applicant must be sponsored by an NAAA Operator, and scholarship recipients must use the proceeds for flight training or agricultural coursework at a university, college, community college, or other institution of higher learning.
- Click here to learn more and download the scholarship application form.
State/Regional Agricultural Aviation Associations:
- Alabama Agricultural Aviation Association
- Arizona Agricultural Aviation Association
- Arkansas Agricultural Aviation Association
- California Agricultural Aviation Association
- Colorado Agricultural Aviation Association
- Florida Agricultural Aviation Association
- Georgia Agricultural Aviation Association
- Idaho Agricultural Aviation Association
- Illinois Agricultural Aviation Association
- Indiana Agricultural Aviation Association
- Iowa Agricultural Aviation Association
- Kansas Agricultural Aviation Association
- Louisiana Agricultural Aviation Association
- Michigan Agricultural Aviation Association
- Minnesota Agricultural Aircraft Association
- Mississippi Agricultural Aircraft Association
- Missouri Agricultural Aircraft Association
- Association of Montana Aerial Applicators
- Montana Aviation Trades Association
- Nebraska Aviation Trades Association
- New Mexico Agricultural Aviation Association
- North Carolina Agricultural Aviation Association
- North Dakota Agricultural Aviation Association
- Northeast Agricultural Aviation Association
- Ohio Agricultural Aviation Association
- Oklahoma Agricultural Aviation Association
- Oregon Agricultural Aviation Association
- Pacific Northwest Aerial Applicators Alliance
- Southeast Aero Cultural Fair
- South Carolina Agricultural Aviation Association
- South Dakota Agricultural Aviation Association
- Tennessee Aerial Applicators Assocation
- Texas Agricultural Aviation Association
- Association of Washington Aerial Applicators
- Wisconsin Agricultural Aviation Association
- Click here to see a list of events in your area.
BASF Supports Aerial Applicators’ Commitment to Protect the Environment
It’s our environment; we live here, too. Many conscientious applicators are working to minimize or eliminate the environmental impact of their professional actions.
As the public becomes aware of the industry’s stewardship efforts, public complaints have dropped significantly. It’s working.
BASF supports and participates in these stewardship activities with research on stewardship issues and techniques.
What’s more, the BASF Stewardship Team maintains an active government liaison to make sure state regulators are aware of stewardship programs. In a number of instances, we’ve provided no-cost support for investigations of specific reports.
Part of the BASF Stewardship Commitment
BASF is and always has been deeply committed to the environment — because our future, as well as yours, depends upon responsible environmental stewardship.
The Web site pesticidestewardship.org is a central location of unbiased information on environmental stewardship that is maintained by a university collective called The Center for Integrated Pest Management. BASF is pleased to support this organization and its goals.
If you have a question or a situation involving any BASF Crop Protection product, call us at 1-800-832-HELP.
Exclusive Partnership with AgSync
AgSync Improves Applicator Productivity
The AgSync system - an easy-to-use online software program - makes the application of crop protection products more efficient by closing the communication gap between the retailer and the aerial applicator. The intuitive AgSync software does everything necessary to make the aerial applicator and retail ag facility more efficient, from creating and exporting shape files, to placing orders, tracking, viewing, scheduling, and mission planning with the pilot.
Go here to find out more about AgSync.
BASF supports Operation S.A.F.E. – Self-regulating Application and Flight Efficiency – to help pilots ensure their equipment is delivering accurate applications. Spray-pattern and droplet-size testing helps you set up your aircraft for safe operation.
Click here for a list of state and regional ag associations.